Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Just Call Him 60 Cent

Sunday afternoon drama in our house:

I'm in the bathroom and hear a commotion outside. I come out to see D in tears, M looking really concerned and P choking, trying to stick his fingers in his mouth to make himself throw up. I hear M curse and I spring into action, pick up my little boy, turn him upside down and whack him in the middle of his back, hard. Ching, ching, ching. What comes out?

Two quarters and a dime.

Good Lord! We could have lost my little boy. Then I held him while he cried and coughed and then proceeded to throw up on my shoulder. But he's alive, so all is ok. He's alive and all is ok. Turns out that Big Brother PUT the coins in Little Brother's mouth. Why? Heaven knows. They do know that they're NEVER, NEVER to do that again. Scary. Very scary.

But he's alive, so all is ok.

No comments: