Thursday, June 19, 2008

Made it!

It was a long weekend but I made it through. With the help of a superbly timed birthday party and a visit to my brother's new house (He's HERE! His whole family is finally here!), Saturday and Sunday went by without my going bonkers or passing out from exhaustion. I must say that I really do appreciate being healthy when something like the common cold knocks me down. I'm so grateful that I am recovered and that it didn't have me down for long. Makes me think of those illnesses where you get sick and you stay sick. It's very sobering.

M is back, D is done with second grade, P has moved up into the next room at his daycare (making this his SIXTH classroom there!) and we have 10 weeks of summer vacation in front of us.

Yay!

1 comment:

CREATIVEGoddess said...

Curatrix-

Congrats! You've won the Paisley Giveaway!

Contact me with your snail mail address so I can send the coasters straight away!

Lisa
http://ecstewart.blogspot.com