Exercise has altered my brain chemistry. It's the only explanation I can think of. I mean, what else would drive me out to run at noon on a day with temperatures in the mid-80s, heat rising like a flame from the pavement and beating down from above? But head out we did (I wasn't the only crazy one) and decided on a 'hill' workout with two water breaks. Brilliant! The inevitable result: baked brains. Yummy!
So, in my heat-addled state, let me serve up some totally random things that have been nibbling at me, wanting to be in a post:
Baffling quotes:
1. Do mosquitoes bite ducks?
2. I refuse to get a cart. (referring to grocery shopping)
3. Why is it a 'jackrabbit' and not a 'tomrabbit'?
Interesting license plates:
1. JAH MON (on an Audi)
2. MSFASHN (on a Lexus SUV)
3. IS 52 (on a C-series Benz)
4. RAQOON (on a Toyota SUV)
Topics of conversation:
1. How weightlifting builds muscle.
2. How creatine works in building muscle.
(Can you tell I run with guys?)
3. What kind of earplugs are best for blocking out noisy neighbors.
Oh, I was going to eat that hill for lunch but instead it feasted on me. One does not mess with Mother Nature and she was having hot flashes today.
Wednesday, June 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment