No aikido today, outdoor or otherwise. Plans were squashed to a pulp by D getting sick (poor guy) and my having to head home an hour and a half after I got to work to pick him up. I was scheming on my drive home as to how I could possibly squeeze in a run or a swim instead today but that was not to be either. Yesterday's Dish run (alone) did something not so nice to my left knee and I'm still bothered by it while walking. Did I mention that the Dish burned? Oh, and one of my friends that I run with is taking a two-week break. And P has developed eczema and HATES getting lotion rubbed on him. And daycare dropoff has been sadder than usual.
In the grand scheme of things, I'm really have nothing to complain about but these things get to me sometimes.
It'll all be better in the morning. I hope.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment