Sunday, October 7, 2007

Augh! I Should Have Trained More

The half-marathon is next Sunday. This week, I ran the Dish on Monday and Wednesday. Really felt it after the second one. Took a break from running till today when I thought I should at least try to run 10 or so miles so that I don't completely shock my body when next week rolls around.

OMG. It is going to be a tough run. Let's just say that in the next five minutes, I'm going to go grab some ibuprofen, slug it down with a glass of water and head into bed. It's a pity one can't cram for a run like one can cram for a test. I'll have to count on adrenaline and determination to get me through. Maybe M should have a stretcher waiting for me at the finish line.

1 comment:

uchi deshi said...

Good luck on Sunday. If you're doing the Dish regularly, you should be fine! Just eat well and enjoy it!