I've been under the weather since Sunday afternoon. Yeah, I think the cold virus was just waiting for my defenses to drop and then it struck with a vengeance. Staying home from work on Monday helped a lot. Got back to work today and decided that I'd take today off from exercise too.
I'm starting to get antsy and am weighing whether I should go to aikido or swim tomorrow. Maybe a short run? Then the rational side of me weighs in with, "ARE YOU CRAZY?" I know. If this were anyone else, I'd be urging them to wait until they were completely healthy before venturing back into exercise again.
Alright. One more day off. Sigh. But Thursday, Thursday could be the day.
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh no. That sounds like me. I had an operation, and my wife got mad at me because I insisted on going back to class too soon. Oh well.
I hope you're feeling better!
Post a Comment