Here's a typical series of morning conversations between myself and P, my three year old.
Monday
P: I want to wear my dinosaur shirt.
me: Here's it is.
P: I want to wear my fishie shorts.
me: Here's that too.
P: I want some long socks.
Tuesday
P: I want to wear my dinosaur shirt.
me: It's dirty. Choose something else.
P: Where's my Superman shirt?
me: Here it is.
P: And my Spiderman shorts?
me: Here's that too.
P: I want some long socks.
me: Here are some.
P: They're not soft enough!
Wednesday
P: I want to wear my dinosaur shirt.
me: Still dirty, choose another one.
P: Mama, we need to wash my shirt.
me: Yes. Choose another one.
P: Where's my Lightning McQueen shirt? And my fishie shorts?
me: Shirt is here, shorts are dirty.
P: Noooooooooo! I want my fishie shorts!
me: Argh. Just dig them out of the dirty laundry and let's go.
P: But my socks are too short.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment