Monday, September 3, 2007

Thoughts on 100 and more

My grandmother lived to be 100 years old.

I've logged probably 100 days of running since I started Thanksgiving 2006.

I have over 100 hours of aikido training under my belt (pun intended).

I have 100+ cousins, if you count my extended family.

One Hundred Years of Solitude
by Gabriel Garcia Marquez. Read during one summer in college, not as a requirement. I must read it again soon.

C, the Roman numeral for 100. Also a vitamin.

Tried to make a list of 100 people I know that I'd like to find and connect with through Facebook and/or LinkedIn. Got to about 90. Only found 14. Get with it, people!

Using MyTravelMap, I've figured out that I've traveled to around 140 destinations in the US, Western Europe and Asia. There's still so much of the world to see!

This is my 100th post. Who would have thought I'd get this far? One hundred things about me? Maybe for the 200th blog entry.

No comments: