Bay to Breakers is tomorrow. It's my very first race ever and I'm very excited. Giddy, even. I've got my bib (who knew that it didn't tie on?) and my timing chip. I'm a little worried about the weather - will I freeze if I don't bring a sweatshirt, will I roast if I do? I'm a little worried about the distance, I've never run 7 miles (and a shot) before. But mostly, I'm really excited. Going to get up early (before 6!), drive over to a friend's place, meet up with another friend and his parents there and drive into the city. Meet more friends and get going. No costumes for us but we're won't be naked. Hahaha.
This week, I ran the Dish on Monday and Wednesday, went to aikido class on Tuesday, rested on Thursday (had practice talks for next week's big advisory board meeting) and swam on Friday. Today is rest day - nothing but the usual weekend chores, and tomorrow, RUN!!!!
Going to run a raaace, going to run a raaace. La la la la la la.
Oh, this is going to be fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment