It's getting colder these days. I really shouldn't be surprised, after all, it is November. Living in California, though, I must admit to being thoroughly spoiled. As one of my running buddies said to me today "I hear there are other seasons but I haven't really experienced them except on vacation."
Today started out chilly, misty, foggy and gray. It did not bode well for the rest of the day. Out came my trenchcoat from the closet. The air was heavy with moisture as I drove to the office, but it didn't rain. I sat down at my desk and quickly got absorbed in work.
When I came up for air and looked away from my computer and out the window, the sky was blue and the sun was shining. It was absolutely perfect weather for a run. Sunny but not hot, breezy but not cold.
Not bad for a November day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment