- my children, who make me laugh and sigh, sing and cry, shout and scream with joy and frustration and who remind me that my capacity to love is boundless
- my husband, who makes me laugh at the beginning and the end of the day and is my partner as we navigate this path called life
- my parents, who are always there for me, even when I don't call them as often as I should
- my brother and the rest of my family, who remind me that I have roots in many countries and homes in all of them
- my friends, who round out my world and inspire me, whether I see them everyday or just a few times a year
- good health, mine and that of those that I love
- aikido and running and swimming and biking, because they get me out of my chair, away from my desk and keep my mind sane and my body healthy
- my job, because it continues to challenge me and bring me into contact with great people all over the world (and it helps pay the bills!)
- this blog, because through it, I've gotten back into writing again
Thursday, November 22, 2007
Today I Give Thanks
For:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment