Second attempt at creating a blog. My first try just went belly up because even I couldn't remember its URL. Bad sign. How is anyone else going to find it if I can't?
Here's what was the first post on the failed first attempt (FFA):
"I've done it now. After months of reading other people's blogs, here I come. Whenever I feel overwhelmed by the things I have to do whether at home or at work, I think to myself 'Just keep breathing. Things will work out.'
The URL of this blog comes from the Filipino word for 'breath.' It seemed like a nice reference to the country where I spent 14 years of my life. Well, that and the fact that 'justkeepbreathing.blogspot.com' was already taken. Stay tuned."
The old URL was hiningna.blogspot.com (die, old URL, die). But the Filipino word for breath is really 'hininga', without the penultimate n. I can't remember it and I can't spell. How I ever made it through 14 years of school with at least one course taught and evaluated in Filipino, I don't know. Tried to go with the German word for breathe, but that's taken too. At least I remembered that one right: 'atmen.'
I think this one will stick. Welcome to my world! I hope you enjoy the ride.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment