Friday, March 30, 2007

No More Pull-Ups?

Could this be it?

This morning, I was getting P ready for the day and he ripped off his Pull-Up (which was dry) and declared "No more pull-ups. I want underwear." Since we had just bought him brand-spanking new Cars underwear the weekend before, I was game. On they went.

I dropped him off at day-care with THREE changes of clothing, lots of encouragement, warnings for his teachers, crossed my fingers and went off to work. When I picked him up, he was still wearing the same clothes he had started the day off with and they were in perfect shape.

It's a banner day! Call the newspapers! M and I may have changed our very last diaper. Hallelelujah!

There will probably be some accidents but, for real now, we can see the end of the diaper-changing tunnel and it's not an oncoming train.

No comments: