Thursday, March 8, 2007

Lists, lists, lists

I love lists. I like to make a list of things to do in a day, and check them off when (well, if) they get done. I like to make grocery lists, Christmas lists. If only for a little bit, they make me feel like I'm in control of my destiny. I haven't figured out what Excel really wants to do when it offers to manage 'my list' but, one day soon, I'm going to crack and click on 'yes.'

So why not start with a few short lists of places?

Places I've Lived

1. Hamburg, Germany
2. Manila, Philippines
3. Boston, MA Go Sox!
4. Philadelphia, PA
5. Menlo Park, CA
6. Fremont, CA

My Favorite Vacation Spots

1. El Nido, Palawan, Philippines
2. Bohol Beach Club, Panglao, Philippines
3. Florence, Italy
4. Sauerland, Germany


Places I Still Want To See

1. New Zealand
2. Australia
3. Yosemite National Park (It's sad, I've lived in CA for 5 years, still no Yosemite.)
4. Kauai

No comments: