When I started this blog about a month ago, I didn't know how long I would last. Sure, there were some thoughts rolling around in my head, mostly inspired by the blogs that I'd been reading (see right sidebar) but beyond that? I didn't know if it would be a passing fad and that once I'd run out of stuff to say, I'd just call it quits.
Still here. Still have things to blog about. Didn't know I'd be talking about running and aikido so much. I'm not sure if I'd be called a mommy blogger. I am a mommy and I do blog but I don't blog mainly about my kids. It's this hodgepodge of ideas that bounce around while I'm driving to and from work, that simmer while dinner is on the stove and gel when I'm just about to drop off to sleep. I had some illusions of serving up insightful comments on the world around me.
Perhaps they will still come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment